Make sure to ask many questions regarding the vehicle transport process and how that company does business. Below are a few important questions to ask:
- How much will it cost to move a car from point A to point B?
- What is the time frame for pickup and delivery?
- Is the company licensed, bonded and insured?
- Do they comply with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s safety standards?
- What kind of equipment is used to load and unload vehicles?
- How long has the company been in business?
- How will the company handle any issues that might arise during transport?
- Was this company used by a friend or family member before that can vouch for its service?
A quality car transporter will be willing to answer any and all questions regarding the transport process. Make sure it’s not just a bunch of jargon they are throwing out just to get off the phone.